Introduction:Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container Bags (FIBC Bags)
|Temperature Tolerance||20 degree Celsius to 80 degree Celsius|
|Bases||Square or Rectangular|
|Height||280 cm max|
|Side lengths||from 50 to 120 cm.|
are made from graded polymers that are sourced from premier manufacturers. They are known for their strength and consistency. FIBC comes in a variety of styles, including U-panel, Circular, Baffle and UN bags. The bags are available in coated and uncoated fabric, and they utilize less shipping and storage space and have increased stability and stack ability. They are 100% recyclable and are environment friendlyWhy FIBC:
These highly functional begs have the following advantages:
- 100 % Recyclable
- Savings to the user with elimination of landfill cost
- Bags can be sold to reprocesses
- Ecological advantages to the environment by recycling
- No increase in cost to manufacture
- Manufactured in compliance with the regulations
- FIBC is certified as safe to use.
Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers (FIBC) is safe to use and recyclable. Standard white colour bags can be availed various colours of sewing threads and loops. External three colour print design for 1-4 sides are also done. These bags are made up of in coated and uncoated fabrics, the details are as follows:
- Uncoated - permeable to air fabric
- Coated - non-permeable to air fabric. It protects the product against air humidity and external pollution and prevents the outflow of very fine materials.
These incredibly strong and durable FIBCs safely holds pounds of dry materials such as sand, gravel, dirt, stones, etc. They are extremely economical and easy to use.Technical data,
- Temperature Tolerance: 20 degree Celsius to 80 degree Celsius
- UV stabilization: 150 Kly or according to EN 1898 norm.
- Safety weight loading SWL: up to 2000 kg of material
- Safety factor SF:
- 5 : 1 single trip 6 : 1 multi trip (semi-reusable) 8 : 1 multi trip (reusable)
All bulk containers are tested and certified by accredited test houses and certifying bodies such as Labour Data Testing Institute Germany, LNE France and SVTI-EGI in Switzerland.Traceability:
Each bulk container is supplied with a label which includes basic information of the product. This enables each container to be traced back to each individual production step.Dimensions
- Bases - Square or Rectangular.
- Side lengths - from 50 to 120 cm.
- Heights - 280 cm max., depending on the dimensions of the base.
Options with regards to filling, discharging, and lifting are available for these UV-treated FIBC. Both coated and uncoated fabrics and liner options are also available. These Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers (FIBC) can also be made sift-proof, using filler cord or felt. For different loads a variety of fabric weights and webbings is available and for specific requirements, special bags can be manufactured.