Introduction: PP Woven Bags
or PP Woven Bags
have high strength and durability. The attributes of PP Woven Bags differ according to application and user requirement. These bags are water resistant, light but strong enough to handle all kinds of harsh working conditions. These Polypropylene Woven Sacks/ Bags are available in standard sizes and can also be modified as per the client's requirement. These polypropylene woven bags/sacks are available in different laminations like PP/LDPE, BOPP , etc. Their shape makes them easy to use. Maximum utilization of storage space & minimum requirement of shipping space, is the prime highlight of these bags. PP Woven Bags are easy to store and durable used in packing food grains, sugar, salt, seeds, cattle feed, fish meal, branded products, spices, pulses, dates, agro products, cement, urea, fertilizers, chemicals, minerals, resin, polymers and rubber etc. Why PP Woven Bags:
PP woven bags are safe and durable for storing diverse types of materials like food grains, cement, fertilizers, chemicals etc. They have high load bearing strength and are resistant to wear and tear.
Few of other advantages of these multiple functional bags are:
- High strength
- Printing on both sides possible
- Facilitates storage in open area due to UV-stability (up to 6 months)
- Water and dust proof
- PE liners inside / laminated on the outside
- Protects packed materials from external humidity
- Entirely recyclable bags
- Different dimensions are available
- Flat or anti-slip weaving
- Coated or uncoated surface
PP Woven bags are ideal for storing as well as moving loads from one place to another. They are water proof, have high strength and are durable. These bags are available in various sizes; width ranging from 21 to 210 cms and length as per client's specifications.
The various type of PP woven bags are:
- Valve Bag
- Box Bag
- Bullet Bag
- Laminated PP Sheet
- Sugar Bag
PP woven bags are find utility in various industries. They are ideal for storing a number of materials like pulses, cereal to cement, polymers, rubbers. The bags are durable and can be manufactured in different sizes according to the need of the client. For different area of applications, PP woven bags are available in different kind of lamination.
The different application areas of these PP woven bags are:
- PP/LDPE Laminated bags are used for packing urea and cement.
- BOPP lamination used in branded products, spices, pulses, dates, agro products etc.
- PE loose liner inside the sacks of LDPE / LLDPE / HM/ HDPE for packing sugar/fertilizers, food grains, cattle feed, cement, polymers etc.